Monday, February 18, 2008

Meeemmmoorrriiieess....

And now, completely ignoring Brawl for the time being, I am going to make a bit of a post about an older game - Diablo 2.
Recently (Sometime around Wintereenmas) I got into the mood to play Diablo2, but ignored it for the time being for various reasons (other games had a stronger call at the time ^_^;;)

So last week I finally sat down and started, and created my Paladin, a TeslaFroster (Which is a paladin who mainly uses the Holy Freeze and Holy Shock offensive Aura's, usually boosted with resist lightning and resist cold defensive auras)

Anywho, I beat Act 1, 2, 3, and 4 already, which is amazing for me. Why? Because usually I get bored during either Lut Gholein or Kurast. For some reason though, this time I'm much more hooked, I think I might actually make it through the game for once!
That's not to say I never beat it before - I had. Then it never held my attention long enough to get me through the next difficulty, nor for any of my other characters to ever meet Baal. Heh.

I always ended up wanting the highest level spells but never wanting to level up to that point to get them. I LIKE the shiny effects, but don't like waiting to get them. Heh.

But I don't know, suddenly, Diablo 2 LOD is holding me like it did the first time I played it. Whenever I see a golden or green item I practically squeal when grabbing it, and am halfway to bouncing in my seat when Cain is identifying it.

I'm hoping this feeling will carry over into Hellgate: London - which a friend of mine has lent me. Currently, my computer can't support it, and while I have the Video card, Mobo, CPU, and Ram all ready and waiting in the corner of my room, I don't have a power supply that can keep it powered >_>;; So until I buy that, I'm going to be kicking it with some Diablo 2, Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Warcraft 3, and whatever else I see in my stack of game CD's.

So yeah, random blogpost for very little reason... lol

"Stay a while and listen!" - Deckard Caine

No comments: